All aboard for a Day Out With Thomas!
5th - 13th August 2017
Open 9am - 5pm
Meet Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends here at the Watercress Line. Come and experience a ride on a real steam engine, shake hands with The Fat Controller and take part in free Thomas themed activities in the Imagination Stations. Book your tickets today!Find out whats on and when
The travel ticket includes all the above and so much more:
- An entire day's travel on the big steam trains that run up and down the whole line.
(Trains run approximately every 45 minutes from 9:45am to 4:45pm).
- A Day Out With Thomas certificate and passport.
- Thomas themed activities at every station.
- Unlimited rides behind Thomas and Toad the Brake Van.
LOTS of FREE activities:
- Thomas themed children's entertainer
- Rides on the Miniature railway
- Bouncy Slide (age 3+)
- Tea Cup ride
- Story corner and daily story time
- 'Thomas & Friends' Transfers
- Imagination Stations with Thomas play-sets, colouring and DVD shows
Child (age 2 - 16 yrs) £12
Family (2A+2C) £54
Child under 2 yrs FREE
Parking information: Where possible, we recommend parking at Ropley
Ropley: We have FREE car parking in a large field next to Ropley station. Postcode SO24 0BL
Alresford: Pay and Display, free Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Alton: Pay and Display South West Trains car park.
Disabled parking available at Alresford and Alton stations. Disabled drop-off at Ropley station and park in the field.
Children of 14 years of age and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Trains run between 9:45am to 4:45pm.
The Imagination Station is open at Alresford and Ropley from 10.30am - 4.30pm, entry is strictly by travel ticket only.
'Thomas' gives short rides at Ropley station, he does not pull any passenger trains.
© 2017 HIT Entertainment Limited.
The Company does not guarantee that the trains will arrive or depart at the times stated and reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice, or to substitute a different train should this be necessary for whatever reason.