- The young engineers trail - pick up a trail leaflet at Ropley and follow the route, find all six rubbings along the trail and see restoration in action.
- Harry Potter bridge -Walk in Harry's footsteps over the real Kings Cross bridge where harry received his Hogwarts Express ticket in the film.
- Children's play area - Perfect for young visitors, with picnic benches near by so you can enjoy your lunch.
- Children's activity sheets - activity sheets are available from our booking offices with colouring in, puzzles, games and quizzes for different ages.
- Chat to our friendly station staff to learn more about the railway - if the signalman isn't busy, why not take a peek inside the signal box or say hello to the driver while the train takes on water.
We also run a variety of family events throughout the year including Day Out With Thomas, Wizard Weekend and Santa Specials. We also run Family Fun Days on selected dates in the summer where children can see behind the scenes in a special tour and take part in craft activities, take a look at the webpage for more information.
Did you know you can have your children's birthday party with us? We offer packages with or without a train ride, find out more here.