Photo ©Liam Barnes
Flying Scotsman Display Day Rover tickets are available to buy on the day.
Fares on the door:
Child (5-16 years) £10
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) £50
Unlimited travel on all trains EXCEPT Flying Scotsman that will not be running. You can hop on and off the trains throughout the day, up and down the line from Alresford to Alton!
Access to Ropley Yard to see Flying Scotsman on display in 'light steam'.
Please note this a ticket only event, tickets are available online or on the day.
- Engineering, Carriage and Boiler Shop viewing galleries will be open from 9.00am to 4.30pm
- Flying Scotsman activities available in the Education Room from 10 to 4pm
- There will be a pop-up shop in the marquee selling Flying Scotsman merchandise
- The West Country Buffet on the platform at Alresford Station will be open selling hot and cold drinks and food
- The Gift Shop at Alresford will be open, selling Flying Scotsman merchandise and other gifts
|Child age 5-16yrs||£9.50|
|Disabled||One FREE adult carer per full fare paying disabled child or adult|
A Two Train Standard Service will be in operation every Display Day except for 23rd February
- Alresford - Public car park, 30p per hour, £1.50 for over 4 hours (free Sundays and public holidays holidays). Coin only. This car park is operated by Winchester City Council.
- Ropley Station field (no charge for parking). Follow AA signs. Postcode: SO24 0BL.
- Medstead & Four Marks Station - There is NO car parking at this station.
- Alton Station - £9.30 weekdays & weekend-days, £3.50 off-peak. Pay with card or over the phone. Please be advised spaces may be limited here. This car park is operated by South Western Railway.
The Company does not guarantee that the trains will arrive or depart at the times stated and reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice, or to substitute a different train should this be necessary for whatever reason.
-Intermediate fares and platform tickets are not available for this event.
-Discount vouchers and membership cards are not valid for the duration of this event.
-Dogs are welcome and travel for free however they are not permitted on Flying Scotsman