24th, 25th, 30th & 31st October and 1st November 2020
We have lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained. ALL activities run from 11am - 4pm and are included in your ticket price
- Take unlimited rides on the Wizard Express steam train
- Borrow our Hogwarts costumes to walk in Harry Potter's footsteps on the real King’s Cross footbridge
- Explore a Hogwarts Express-style carriage
- Watch owls and falcons
- Be brave and get up close to creepy creatures
- Marvel at haunting magic performances
- Take a ride on our spooky miniature railway
- Learn how witches broomsticks are made
- Get your face painted into something scary (additional cost)
Dress up as a spooky character for your chance to win a fantastically spooky prize!
Whether you're a wondrous wizard, a ghastly ghost or a petrifying pumpkin, come along to the fancy dress competition in the marquee at Ropley, at 12pm and 2pm.
There are three age categories:
- Under 4's - 'Brand New Wizards'
- Age 4 - 8 year olds - 'Emerging Wand Talent'
- Over 8 year olds - 'Potion Masters'
- Ropley Station - FREE parking in the field. Postcode SO24 0BL. Disabled drop-off at Ropley station and parking in the field.
- Alresford Station - Public car park, 30p per hour, £1.50 for over 4 hours (free Sundays and public holidays holidays). Coin only. This car park is operated by Winchester City Council. Disabled parking available.
- Medstead & Four Marks Station - There is NO car parking at this station.
- Alton Station - £9.30 weekdays & weekend-days, £3.50 off-peak. Pay with card or over the phone. Please be advised spaces may be limited here. This car park is operated by South Western Railway.