Saturday 29th May - Sunday 6th June 2021
Saturday 7th August - Sunday 15th August 2021 (9 days)
Activities run from 9.30am to 4.30pm
Trains will run from 10am to 4.45pm
Peep, peep! Join Thomas & Friends for a day of family fun at The Watercress Line. Take a train ride with Thomas, meet some of your favourite characters and join Sodor Station Sweepers Rusty & Dusty for a trainload of excitement!
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES, THIS EVENT WILL BE DIFFERENT TO NORMAL.
- The event will be centred at Ropley
- Instead of unlimited travel up and down the line throughout the day, you will need to book one (extended) train ride behind Thomas and one 'big' train ride from Ropley to Alton and back. (This will be explained in the ticket booking process.)
All activities and rides are included in your ticket price. There's plenty to keep the family entertained for the whole day, including:
- BRAND NEW FOR 2021 - Rusty & Dusty LIVE entertainment show with The Fat Controller and Diesel, Toad & Duck
- BRAND NEW FOR 2021 - The ride with Thomas has been extended*
- Travel on our big trains from Ropley to Alton*
- Meet and greet with The Fat Controller, Rusty & Dusty
- Get up close to some of your favourite characters - Diesel, Toad and BRAND NEW FOR 2021 Duck
- Experience unlimited rides on the delightful miniature railway
- Enjoy the children's vintage fairground rides
- Collect A Passport of Adventures full of activities for children to do throughout the day with a sticker on completion and A Day Out With Thomas colouring in certificate
Table for up to four people £65
Table for up to two people £35
* When booking your tickets, you will be asked to book seats for both the ride with Thomas and the Alton train ride, so seats can be allocated to keep within the Covid-19 safety guidelines.
Ticket booking available soon.
- The field at Ropley will provide FREE car parking. Sat nav: SO24 0BL. Disabled drop-off at Ropley station available and parking in the field.
We do NOT recommend parking at any of our other stations as you will not be able to get onto any trains from these stations.
Try the beautiful Watercress Lodges, a self catered holiday retreat set in relaxing farmland surroundings overlooking our Ropley station (where Thomas is based) and the South Downs. Choose from Lodges, Glamping Safari Tents, Tipi Tents or pitch your own.
© 2021 HIT Entertainment Limited.
The company does not guarantee that the trains will arrive or depart at the times stated and reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice, or to substitute a different train should this be necessary for whatever reason.
Day Out With Thomas at the Watercress Line is a family-friendly, fun attraction in Hampshire. If you are looking for things to do in your area or a place to go with kids all your round, we have plenty of kids events throughout the year, from weekend events to special events such as Wizard Weekend, Steam Illuminations and Father Christmas. Find out what's coming up at the Watercress Line here.