Friday 29th - Sunday 31st October 2021
The Watercress Line transforms into a place of magic and mischief for Halloween!
We have lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained. ALL activities run from 11am - 4pm and are included in your ticket price
- Travel on the thrilling Wizard Express steam train
- Walk in Harry Potter's footsteps over the famous railway footbridge where Harry received his Hogwarts Express ticket in the film!
- Explore one of the real Hogwarts Express carriages used in the films
- Be brave and get up close to hairy, scary, creepy creatures!
- Watch wondrous owls and falcons
- Take a ride on our spooky miniature railway
- Be spooked by some scary characters (courtesy of Go Geek events)
- Marvel at haunting magic performances
- Learn how wicked witches broomsticks are made
- Enjoy some Halloween activities
Dress up as a spooky character for your chance to win a fantastically spooky prize!
Whether you're a wondrous wizard, a ghastly ghost or a petrifying pumpkin, come along to the fancy dress competition in the marquee at Ropley, at 12pm and 2pm.
There are three age categories:
- Under 4's - 'Brand New Wizards'
- Age 4 - 8 year olds - 'Emerging Wand Talent'
- Over 8 year olds - 'Potion Masters'
- Ropley Station - FREE parking in the field. Postcode SO24 0BL. Disabled drop-off at Ropley station and parking in the field.
- Alresford Station - Public car park, 30p per hour, £1.50 for over 4 hours (free Sundays and public holidays holidays). Coin only. This car park is operated by Winchester City Council. Disabled parking available.
- Medstead & Four Marks Station - There is NO car parking at this station.
- Alton Station - £9.30 weekdays & weekend-days, £3.50 off-peak. Pay with card or over the phone. Please be advised spaces may be limited here. This car park is operated by South Western Railway.