Demand for some services is high so enter a range of dates and the system will show you available services for each day
14th and 15th Sept 2019
FREE entry and extra activities on this weekend for MHRPS members and shareholders of the Mid Hants Railway Ltd and Wadebridge shareholders.
- At Ropley:
- View our current restoration projects. Explore the Engineering Shed Viewing Gallery and the Carriage Shop Viewing Gallery.
- The Standard 4 group, Eastleigh Railway Preservation Society, 80150 and the Urie Locomotive Society will be showcasing their work, so come along and find out about what they have been up to.
- Want to see the restorations up close and hear about what we have been doing? Join us on a guided tour through our workshops at 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.20pm. Tours start at the 'Tour board' on Platform 2, Ropley.
- At Medstead:
- BY S 653 and "Gunpowder" van W 105761 will be displayed in the dock siding (both these vehicles are nearing completion, after extensive overhauls by the Wagon Group).
- The Wagon Group sales stand will be in BY S 653 in the Dock Siding.
- At Alresford:
- The West Country Buffet will be open and Members will also be entitled to free tea and coffee on production of their members card.
Parking is available at Alresford stations and Bighton Hill car park:
Alresford, Station Road SO24 9JG: 30p per hour, £1.50 for over 4 hours (free Sundays and public holidays). Coin only. This car park is operated by Winchester City Council. Disabled parking available.
Bighton Hill car park SO24 9SQ.
The Watercress Line's Alton Station is currently closed, please use Stagecoach 64. The bus runs from Alton Station to Medstead Station Approach every half an hour on Monday to Saturday and hourly on Sundays. Please click here for the times.
The Company does not guarantee that the trains will arrive or depart at the times stated and reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice, or to substitute a different train should this be necessary for whatever reason.