Saturday 27th - Sunday 28th October 2018
All Halloween activities run from 11am - 4pm
Dress up as a Halloween spook and take unlimited rides on the Wizard Express steam train in our Harry Potter style coaches, one of which featured in the films.
We have lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained:
- Take part in our daily fancy-dress competition for your chance to win a special prize!
- Walk in Harry Potter's footsteps on the real Kings Cross footbridge from the films, borrow our Hogwarts costumes to dress up in character to take a selfie.
- Watch owls and falcons
- Be brave and get up close to creepy creatures
- Marvel at haunting magic performances
- Take a ride on our spooky miniature railway
- Learn how witch's broomsticks are made
- Try your hand at some Halloween crafts
- Get your face painted into something scary
Child (aged 2-16 yrs) £9
Child under 2 FREE
Family (2A + 2C) £43
Advance tickets include all booking fees and tickets cost the same on the day.
Please note: Entry to this special event is by travel ticket only. Tickets cannot be changed or cancelled for any reason. Site/platform tickets, intermediate fares and discount vouchers, including Tesco Clubcard vouchers, are NOT VALID for this event.
Car parking and disabled parking is available at Alresford and Alton stations.
Alresford: £1.50 or free on Sunday
Alton: £2 Saturday - Sunday