Saturday 26th - Sunday 27th October 2019
All Halloween activities run from 11am - 4pm
Dress up as a spooky character for your chance to win a fantastically spooky prize! Whether you're a wondrous wizard, a ghastly ghost or a petrifying pumpkin, come along to the fancy dress competition in the marquee at Ropley, at 12pm and 2pm. There are three age categories:
- Under 4's - 'Brand New Wizards'
- Age 4 - 8 year olds - 'Emerging Wand Talent'
- Over 8 year olds - 'Potion Masters'
We have lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained... ALL activities are included in your ticket price
- Take unlimited rides on the Wizard Express steam train
- Walk in Harry Potter's footsteps on the real Kings Cross footbridge from the films, borrow our Hogwarts costumes to dress up in character to take a selfie
- Explore a Hogwarts Express-style carriage
- Watch owls and falcons
- Be brave and get up close to creepy creatures
- Marvel at haunting magic performances
- Take a ride on our spooky miniature railway
- Learn how witches broomsticks are made
- Get your face painted into something scary (additional cost)
Wizard Weekend ticket prices:
Child (age 5 - 16): £9
Child under 5: FREE
Family (2A + 2C): £43
FREE parking at Ropley in the field. Postcode SO24 0BL.
Disabled parking available at Alresford Station. Disabled drop-off at Ropley station and parking in the field.
The Watercress Line's Alton Station is currently closed, please use Stagecoach 64. The bus runs from Alton Station to Medstead Station Approach every half an hour on Monday to Saturday and hourly on Sundays. Please click here for the times.