Saturday 27th - Sunday 28th October 2018
All Halloween activities run from 11am - 4pm
Dress up as a Halloween spook and take unlimited rides on the Wizard Express steam train in our Harry Potter style coaches, one of which featured in the films.
We have lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained:
- Take part in our daily fancy-dress competition for your chance to win a special prize!
- Take unlimited rides on the Wizard Express steam train
- Walk in Harry Potter's footsteps on the real Kings Cross footbridge from the films, borrow our Hogwarts costumes to dress up in character to take a selfie.
- Meet some familiar Harry Potter characters on our very own platform 9 3/4
- Explore one of the real Hogwarts Express carriages used in one of the films
- Watch owls and falcons
- Be brave and get up close to creepy creatures
- Marvel at haunting magic performances
- Take a ride on our spooky miniature railway
- Learn how witch's broomsticks are made
- Try your hand at some Halloween crafts
- Get your face painted into something scary
|Child (aged 2-16 yrs)||£9|
|Child under 2||FREE|
|Family (2A + 2C)||£43|
|Advance tickets include all booking fees and tickets cost the same on the day.|
FREE parking at Ropley in the field. Postcode SO24 0BL.
Disabled parking available at Alresford and Alton stations. Disabled drop-off at Ropley station and park in the field.