12th and 13th September 2020
FREE entry and extra activities on this weekend for MHRPS members and shareholders of the Mid Hants Railway Ltd and Wadebridge shareholders.
- At Ropley:
- View our current restoration projects. Explore the Engineering Shed Viewing Gallery and the Carriage Shop Viewing Gallery.
- Want to see the restorations up close and hear about what we have been doing? Join us on a guided tour through our workshops. Tours start at the 'Tour board' on Platform 2, Ropley. Tour timings will be confirmed closer to the event.
- At Alresford:
- The West Country Buffet will be open and Members will also be entitled to free tea and coffee on production of their members card.
- Alresford Station - Public car park, 30p per hour, £1.50 for over 4 hours (free Sundays and public holidays holidays). Coin only. This car park is operated by Winchester City Council. Disabled parking available.
- Ropley Station - Bighton Hill car park (postcode SO24 9SQ).
- Medstead & Four Marks Station - There is NO car parking at this station.
- Alton Station - £9.30 weekdays & weekend-days, £3.50 off-peak. Pay with card or over the phone. Please be advised spaces may be limited here. This car park is operated by South Western Railway.
The Company does not guarantee that the trains will arrive or depart at the times stated and reserves the right to cancel, alter or suspend any train without notice, or to substitute a different train should this be necessary for whatever reason.