Saturday 26th - Sunday 27th October 2019
All Halloween activities run from 11am - 4pm
Dress up as a spooky character for your chance to win a fantastically spooky prize! Whether you're a wondrous wizard, a ghastly ghost or a petrifying pumpkin, come along to the fancy dress competition above the shop in Alresford, at 12pm and 2pm. There are three age categories:
- Under 4's - 'Brand New Wizards'
- Age 4 - 8 year olds - 'Emerging Wand Talent'
- Over 8 year olds - 'Potion Masters'
We have lots of spooky activities to keep the kids entertained... ALL activities are included in your ticket price
- Take unlimited rides on the Wizard Express steam train
- Walk in Harry Potter's footsteps on the real Kings Cross footbridgefrom the films, borrow our Hogwarts costumes to dress up in character to take a selfie
- Explore one of the real Hogwarts Express carriages used in one of the Harry Potter films
- Watch owls and falcons
- Be brave and get up close to creepy creatures
- Marvel at haunting magic performances
- Take a ride on our spooky miniature railway
- Learn how witches broomsticks are made
- Get your face painted into something scary (additional cost)
Wizard Weekend ticket prices:
Child (age 5 - 16): £9
Child under 5: FREE
Family (2A + 2C): £43
FREE parking at Ropley in the field. Postcode SO24 0BL.
Disabled parking available at Alresford Station. Disabled drop-off at Ropley station and parking in the field.